Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you offer a money-back guarantee?
- If you are not completely satisfied with any Jones McClure Publishing product, you may return it within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund. Return postage is the customer's responsibility. We will issue a return label only if we make an error in the shipment.
- What is your subscription policy?
- If you paid the lower subscription price, you are enrolled in our subscription program entitling you to a preferred price and automatic shipment of future updates of the title(s) you've purchased as they are published. You will be billed separately for these updates, and you will have full return privileges. Prices are subject to change without notice. At any time after you have paid your order in full, you may cancel the subscription program by notifying us in writing.
- What do you charge for shipping?
- Shipping is $8 for the first product, $3 for each additional product purchased at the same time. We ship via UPS Ground to physical addresses and via US Mail to post office boxes. Any expedited shipment is at the customer's expense.
- What should we do if our company/organization is tax exempt?
- A tax exemption form is required from any agency to which taxes should not apply.
- How do I return books?
- You may return books within 30 days of the invoice date for a full refund. Return postage is the customer's responsibility.
We will issue a return label only if we make an error in the shipment. Please send returns to:
via US Mail
Jones McClure PublishingP.O. Box 3348 Houston, TX 77253-3348
Jones McClure Publishing2160 Taylor Houston, TX 77007
- Can I access my account online?
- Yes, you can but you need to call our office to get a username and password to access your account online. For more information, please read this.